Feel free to use any of these photos to accompany news stories. Photo credits go to Phil Crozier.
B roll / Sue Speaking
From a bankrupt, single parent of four little ones to Founder and CEO of her own business school, Sue has become the go-to small business expert who challenges the status quo and sets solopreneurs up for success!
She has put in the time so that others don’t have to rely on the school of hard knocks to get their education.
She went from teaching at the local library to speaking on conference stages across Canada and the USA. From an administrative assistant to a sought-after business consultant who has worked with real estate board presidents, the #1 RE/MAX office in the world (yes, the WORLD!), and small business owners just like you, Sue guides solopreneurs to reach the unwavering results they desire.
Her solid business habits are included in her book “The Little Red Stick- What Gets Measured Gets Done!” and her expertise in business can be found at suestyles.com
- C.E.O. [Chief Encouragement Officer] The Successful Solopreneurs School of Business
- Two-time Author – “BE Extraordinary – Right Where You Are” (for Employees) & “The Little Red Stick – What Gets Measured Gets Done” (for Solopreneurs)
- Host of The Successful Solpreneurs Podcast; Hindsight’s 20/20 – 2020
- FORBES Interview – Time Management
- Instructor 2019 – School of Business and Leadership S.A.I.T.
- Owner/Founder Maximized Results Business Consulting Inc. – 2015
- Train the Trainer – Langevin 2015
- Certified Business Coach – Certified Coaches Federation 2010
- RECA License Course Real Estate – 2007
- Certified Adult Educator – UBC 1989 / Mt. Royal 2003
- Journalist – freelance since 2000
- Member of the Global Speakers Federation and National Speakers Association, Canadian Assoc of Professional Speakers
I support the Calgary Food Bank and am so grateful they helped me when our family needed it the most!